90 services released online for those who have access to MEU INSS Several services related to International Social Security Agreements are now performed by Meu INSS (website and mobile application) and telephone 135. In addition, other services such as the Artisanal Fisherman Unemployment Insurance and Validation of the Optional Low Income Program are also now carried out without the need for citizens to leave their homes.
In all, 90 INSS services will be able to be done remotely. The monthly average of calls for these services at the branches was more than 700 thousand. With the complete digitization of its services, the INSS is the first agency of the Federal Government with all digital services.
Currently, there are 17 international agreements. They guarantee the counting of contribution time and social security coverage to policyholders both in Brazil and in the agreeing country.
In the countries covered by the agreements, the initial application is made directly to the country’s liaison agency, which is generally the INSS correspondent abroad. The progress of the application, however, can be monitored by My INSS, which makes life easier for policyholders outside the country, as the telephone number 135 only has national coverage.
In Brazil, it will no longer be necessary to schedule an appointment to request the services of International Agreements. Just access My INSS or call 135 and the insured person will only go to the agency if documentation is required.
In all, 19 services related to International Agreements will now be carried out via the internet and telephone, such as the request for a Temporary Displacement Certificate: a document that companies must obligatorily provide to workers who go to work in a country with which Brazil maintains an agreement. social security.
Since May, various services have been carried out by Meu INSS and 135, such as appeal, review, change of agency, requesting payment not received, retirement, aid, pensions.
Another important launch was the Retirement by Age Calculator, which calculates how long it takes to retire, simulates the initial income, and shows whether the insured person is actually entitled to the benefit.
And now, in addition to the International Agreements services, other services have also been made available by the Meu INSS and telephone, such as the Artisanal Fisherman’s Unemployment Insurance, a benefit granted to fishermen during the closed season (species reproduction).
The INSS Digital Transformation project has among its partners Dataprev, responsible for providing the necessary technology and applying intelligence in processes to achieve objectives, including improving the provision of public services to Social Security policyholders. The INSS is currently linked to the Ministry of Economy, one of the bodies in charge of the Digital Transformation of the Federal Government.
Meu INSS is accessed via the internet (gov.br/meuinss) or via the mobile application. Registration can be done through Meu INSS or through the websites of the banks: Banco do Brasil, Banrisul, Bradesco, Caixa, Itaú, Mercantil do Brasil, Santander, Sicoob and Sicredi.
Telephone 135 is available from Monday to Saturday, from 7 am to 10 pm.
Check below the list of 90 services now available through My INSS and telephone 135:
- Retirement by Urban Age
- Urban Maternity Salary
- Continuous Beating Calculation/MDS – Decree 9462/2018
- Scheduling and Order Inquiries
- Social Security Statement (CNIS)
- Benefit Payment Statement (HISCRE)
- Payroll Loan Extract
- Statement for Income Tax (IR)
- Benefit Concession Letter
- Scheduling of Medical Expertise
- Declaration of Benefit – Appears/Nothing Appears
- See Benefit Review – Article 29
- Declaration of Regularity of the Individual Taxpayer Situation – DRSCI
- Change Basic Contact Information
- Result of Medical Expertise
- Disability Benefit Appeal
- Copy of Process
- Resource – Defense Insurance
- Cessation of Death Benefit
- Register Statement of Imprisonment/Detention
- Register or Renew Legal Representative
- Change of Payment Method
- Reactivate Benefit
- Update of Dependents for Income Tax
- Updating Beneficiary Registration Data
- Benefit Waiver
- Request Amount not Received by the Beneficiary’s Death Date
- Register or Update Dependents for Family Allowance
- Suspend the Assistance Benefit for Persons with Disabilities for Inclusion in the Labor Market
- Request Benefit Payment Not Received
- Blocking/Unblocking the Loan Benefit
- Reactivate Suspended Assistance Benefit due to Inclusion in the Labor Market
- Transfer Benefit to Another Social Security Agency
- Register or Renew Power of Attorney
- Update of Income Tax for Declaration of Definitive Exit of the Country
- Certificate of Non-existence of Dependents Eligible for Death Pension
- Income Tax Data Update – Dirf Rectification
- Certificate for Pis/Pasep/Fgts Withdrawal
- Exclusion of Associative/Union Monthly Discount in Social Security Benefit
- Request for Exclusion of Consigned Loan
- Register Alimony
- Retirement by Rural Age
- Retirement by time of contribution
- Rural Seclusion Aid
- Urban Seclusion Allowance
- Assistance Benefit for the Elderly
- Assistance Benefit for Persons with Disabilities
- Contribution Time Certificate
- Pension for Rural Death
- Pension for Urban Death.
- Rural Maternity Salary
- Retirement of Persons with Disabilities by Contribution Time
- Retirement of Persons with Disabilities by Age
- Assistance Benefit for Independent Port Workers
- Assistance Benefit for People with Disabilities – Microcephaly
- Pregnant Aeronaut – Sickness Allowance
- Balance on screen (time or benefit amount)
- Age Retirement Calculator
- Contribution Time Retirement Calculator
- International Agreement – Retirement by Rural Age
- International Agreement – Retirement by Urban Age
- International Agreement – Retirement by Contribution Time
- International Agreement – Life Certificate Update
- International Agreement – Update of Registration and/or Banking Data
- International Agreement – Update of Income Tax Data
- International Agreement – Exclusive Benefit of the Agreeing Country
- International Agreement – Initial Temporary Displacement Certificate
- International Agreement – Certificate of Extension of Temporary Displacement
- International Agreement – Insurance History in the Agreeing Country
- International Agreement – Pension for Rural Death
- International Agreement – Pension for Urban Death
- International Agreement – Benefit Reactivation
- International Agreement – Appeal
- International Agreement – Settlement of Late Payments
- International Agreement – Rectification of Temporary Displacement
- International Agreement – Review
- International Agreement – Maternity Salary
- International Agreement – Transfer of Benefit in Maintenance
- Contribution Calculation in Delay, Issuance and/or GPS Calculation
- Cat, 25% increase, Exemption from Tax and Accident Assistance
- Enrollment With Social Security
- Appointment or Reschedule of Medical Expertise
- Reissue Installments – Closed Insurance
- Request for Advance Payment of the Revision of Art. 29
- Closed Insurance – Artisanal Fisherman
- Low Income Optional Validation
- Updating Registration Data,