A fire broke out in a hostel on Volgogradsky Prospekt in Moscow

by time news

On Sunday evening, a fire broke out in a hostel in the southeast of Moscow. According to the press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the fire was recorded on the first floor of a three-story building on Volgogradsky Prospekt.

Firefighters, having arrived at the scene, immediately began to rescue people and extinguish the fire. In total, 150 people were taken out of the building. According to preliminary information, three people were injured, TASS reports.

At 00:57 Moscow time, the fire was extinguished. Its area was 300 square meters. There is no information on the causes of the fire yet.

.

READ Also:  About 70 flights delayed and canceled at Moscow airports

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.