- A student studying at a higher education institution recognized by the Council for Higher Education or at an institution for training engineers and technicians under the supervision of the Ministry of Labor, Welfare and Social Services, including a student studying for an additional bachelor’s degree or an additional master’s degree, or a student studying/ A for a PhD recognized by the Higher Education Council.
- A student studying in a pre-academic preparatory school.
- A student studying in the completion year for a master’s degree, or a student studying at an institution
- For higher education in the completion year for accounting certification.
Attention – in accordance with the instruction of the Takshir 11.131:
An up-to-date certificate of academic studies that supports the threshold requirements must be attached to the online system, as detailed above.
Additional desired skills and data:
- Knowledge of the Hebrew and English languages at a high level for written and oral expression.
- Knowledge and experience working with databases.
- Knowledge and experience with office programming or with other relevant information systems.
- Organizational ability, efficiency and resistance to work pressure.
- A sense of service and the ability to work in a team.