The TechDroider channel has made a comparison clip of the new flagship battery for us to watch again. This time, there are the latest flagships like OnePlus 11 and Xiaomi 13 Pro joining the jam as well. It’s called fierce as usual!
The list of smartphones and specifications that are compared this time are as follows.
- OnePlus 11, 5000mAh battery, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset, 6.7 ″ QHD + 120Hz screen
- Xiaomi 13 Pro, 4820mAh battery, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset, 6.73″ WQHD+ 120Hz screen
- iPhone 14 Pro Max, 4323mAh battery, Apple A16 Bionic chipset, 6.7 ″ 120Hz screen
- Galaxy S22 Ultra, 5000mAh battery, Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, 6.8 “QHD + 120Hz screen
- OnePlus 10 Pro, 5000mAh battery, Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, 6.7 ″ QHD + 120Hz screen
- Google Pixel 7 Pro, 5000mAh battery, Tensor G2 chipset, 6.7 “QHD + 120Hz screen
By comparison, this time is still the same, is used to open many apps alternately, including playing PUBG games, opening websites, playing IG, YouTube, and measuring the temperature during the test periodically.
and test result test Compare the battery life of all 6 models, it comes out as follows.
- iPhone 14 Pro Max = 11.17 hrs | Maximum heat 40º
- OnePlus 11 = 9.55 hrs | Maximum heat 33.6º
- Xiaomi 13 Pro = 9.49 hrs | Maximum heat 40º
- Galaxy S22 Ultra = 9.30 hrs | Maximum heat 37.3º
- OnePlus 10 Pro = 9.10 hrs | Maximum heat 40.7º
- Google Pixel 7 Pro = 8.38 hrs | Maximum heat 36.6º
It is considered a fierce test as usual, with 2 new flagships successfully coming in as runners-up, with the Xiaomi 13 Pro finishing at number 3 with over 9.49 hours. But interestingly, OnePlus 11, which finished second after the iPhone 14 Pro Max, was different from the previous test results of the Chinese YouTuber who tested the least!
But of course, the champion still goes to the iPhone 14 Pro Max, although the battery capacity provided is minimal, but it can still be used for hours longer than the top Android side.