Nokia Thailand introduces the latest low-cost mobile phone, the Nokia C12, characterized by smooth general-purpose specifications. Has a beautiful design The front is made of 3D textured lines with three popular shades such as Chacoal and Light Mint, with IP52 water and water resistance. The Android 12 Go Edition platform is guaranteed to update security patches for 2 years on the front. HD+ display, sharper than the general model In addition, the SIM card tray type Triple-Slot can insert two SIM cards and external memory at the same time.
The part of the edge of the machine is polished metal material. Strong and durable The battery can be removed. To replace if the battery deteriorates, it can be said that standby can be used without worries. In addition, there is a feature to create another 2GB of virtual RAM, when combined with the 3GB of the physical specification, it offers a maximum of 5GB of RAM.
Basic specifications of the Nokia C12
- Operating System: Android 12 Go Edition
- Machine size: 160.6 x 74.3 x 8.75 mm.
- Weight : 177.4 grams
- Screen: 6.3 inches, HD + resolution (1600 x 720) pixels, covered with scratch-resistant glass
- Processor: Unisoc SC9863A1 CPU Octa Core 1.6 GHz
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage : 64GB
- MicroSD Card : Up to 256GB
- Connection system: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, GLONASS
- MicroUSB 2.0 port
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- face unlock system
- Supports the use of two SIM cards Hybrid-Slot
- Rear camera: 8 megapixel resolution, autofocus
- Front camera: 5 megapixel resolution
- Battery: 3000mAh, replaceable, fast charging 5W
Nokia C12 Available from February 2 onwards. in leading stores nationwide and online channels, price 2,990 baht
Follow the news Siamphone.com at