If there is no internet, life will go off and go offline!
The reality is that many of us will go ‘offline’ if we run out of daily data on our smartphone or if there is any interruption in the WiFi connection at home or office.
Even in such a situation, ie without internet service / even if the internet connection is disconnected and you go offline, accessing some online services (for example – offline Google Maps) is always a boon!
That gift has now come to Gmail too!
Gmail, which is used by most people for professional and personal email needs, has introduced an ‘offline’ feature that allows you to view / read emails without the Internet and reply to emails.
How to type upside down on WhatsApp? Damn I don’t know this!
Feature expected by 1.8 billion users!
We’re not going to tell you how great an email service Gmail is. As of last year, more than 1.8 billion people use Gmail and 75 percent of people use Gmail on their mobile phones.
Google’s email service also accounts for 18% of the email client’s market share. With all this in mind, the ‘offline’ feature has been introduced in Gmail.
Read, Reply Modulla can also do offline search!
According to Mountain View, a California-based technology company, Gmail users can now read, reply to, and search for Gmail messages even when they’re not connected to the Internet.
This is no doubt a turning-point feature of Google. This is because it is helpful not only when there is no internet connection, but also in areas with very slow / low internet facilities, especially in remote areas “on another level”.
How to use the offline feature in Gmail?
Enabling the offline feature available in Gmail is very easy. Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to do it:
Prior to that, according to Google, this ‘offline Gmail’ feature would only work in the Google Chrome browser and only if browsing in normal mode without Incognito (Incognito). Remember that.
Warning! Go to Google Chrome settings and do “this” right away, right?
– To use the offline feature in Gmail, first go to mail.google.com.
– Once your Inbox is found, click the Settings or Cogwheel button.
– Now click on See All Settings.
– When you get to the specified page, click on the Offline tab that appears there.
New settings are available .. New Gmail is born!
– Then click on the Enable offline mail checkbox. After clicking on it, Gmail will display the new settings for you.
– You can choose how many days the emails coming to your Gmail account should be synced.
– Google also displays the amount of space left on your computer. With the option to store offline data on your computer or remove all offline data from your computer.
– Once you have selected whether you want to keep the offline data on your computer or delete it, click Save Changes. That’s it; From now on your Gmail account will work great even offline!