Publication date: 5/30/2023 at 8:05 AM
During the consultations with our paediatrician or youth nurse, we look together with you at how your child is developing. We do this on the basis of the Van Wiechen research that is tailored to your child’s life stage. You can now also see how far your child is in his/her development based on a number of development characteristics. We can discuss your experiences during our appointment. DThe videos are not a substitute for the Van Wiechen investigation by a youth health care professional. Of course you can also do these exercises if you don’t have an appointment. Together we get an impression of the development of your child.
How do you conduct a Van Wiechen test on your child?
- Go to the video that matches your child’s age (see overview below)
- Please tick the age of your child. You will then see videos that are appropriate for the age of your child.
- Do the exercises with your child with the help of the videos.
- Answer the question you get after each video. The results are only visible to you. You can save the link to it for later viewing.
- At the end you will be asked a few questions about how you found doing the exercises.
Watch the Van Wiechen videos
All children develop at their own pace and in their own way. During the consultation we look at this together. Do you have a question or are you concerned and would you like to speak to us (earlier)? We can be reached by telephone on 088 – 0031 414.
#Follow #development #child #Van #Wiechen #videos