Find here all of our live #UKRAINE
• A hailstorm hit Saint-Etienne (Loire). Wind gusts of 130 km/hy were recorded. Follow our live.
• Météo France has placed 13 departments in the north, south and east of France on orange alert for the risk of thunderstorms.
• NATO calls for a “inspection” emergency of the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant. Follow our live.
• Colombian climber Nairo Quintana, 6th overall, was disqualified after two positive tramadol tests during the race.
Translation: “About the Kerchen bridge. As recorded in international law, Crimea is in Ukraine. So this bridge is an illegal structure and Ukraine did not give permission for its construction. It harms the ecology of the peninsula and therefore must be dismantled. It does not matter how: voluntarily or not”
• # Orange vigilance for thunderstorms has been lifted in Aveyron and Tarn. It is maintained in Gard, Hérault and Vaucluse. Bouches-du-Rhône and Var are on orange rain and flood alert.
• The German director Wolfgang Petersen, particularly known for his films Troy et The never-ending story, died of pancreatic cancer. He was 81 years old.
• UNITED STATES US President Joe Biden has signed into law his sweeping climate and health investment plan. The text provides for a series of financial incentives intended to move the American economy towards renewable energies.
Emmanuel Macron yesterday called for the withdrawal of Russian forces from the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant during a telephone interview with his Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelensky.