We spend our lives looking for the satisfaction in what is outside, in things, places, moments, people, we need constant stimuli… More and more. But one day we realize that in those moments in which we find ourselves serene we also feel happy or at least we feel something similar to the happiness. The value of the calmthe value of the inner peace… In this episode of the podcast ‘Alphabet of well-being’, the journalists Laura Pintos and Raquel Alcolea talk with Patri Psicóloga about the keys to her latest book, ‘Vivir con serenidad’ (Grijalbo) in which she provides 365 practices to advance on the path of the calm
Patricia Ramírez (@patri_psicologa) is also a psychologist, writer, lecturer and disseminator in different media.
She has a degree in Psychology, a master’s degree in Clinical and Health Psychology and a doctorate in the Department of Personality, Evaluation and Psychological Treatment at the University of Granada. Her online clinic (she has her own team of psychologists) has a clear objective: to improve people’s lives.
She has just published ‘Vivir serenely’ but is the author of ten titles, including hits such as ‘Train for life’, ‘This is how you lead, this is how you compete’, ‘Count on yourself’, ‘If you went out to live’, ‘Optimism premieres ‘, ‘Educate with serenity’ and ‘We are strength’. She debuted in the theater with ‘Ten ways to kill your relationship’ and now she is on tour with the actor Rafa Blanca representing ‘Anxiety does not kill, but fatigue’ and ‘Ménage á trois’.
Editing and assembly of the podcast: Manuel Garre.
Interviews and production: Laura Pintos and Raquel Alcolea.
You can listen here to the previous episodes of the Abecedario del Bienestar podcast.
You can also enjoy them by clicking on the following links:
– Because you are the story you tell yourself about your life and only you can change the narrative. With Bisila Bokoko
– Are you your best friend or your worst enemy? Your response influences your anxiety. With Ferran Cases.
– I feel like snacking all the time: what’s wrong with me and how do I solve it, with Blanca García-Orea, @blancanutri
– The secret of happiness, according to Mario Alonso Puig.
– How to improve your relationship with others with just one word. With Peace Calap
– How to find a purpose to succeed in life. With Alejandra Llamas.
– Why compulsive purchases produce a strange sensation of pleasure. With Buenaventura del Charco.
– Why it is so important to work strength when you exercise. With Alfonso M. Arce.
– You can take care of your microbiota even with the lunch box you take to the office. With Olalla Otero.
– Why do you feel that he does not love you enough. with Teresa Terol
– How to diet without going on a diet: learn to get along with food. With Pablo Ojeda.
– You can tell who is the love of your life just by smelling it. With Teresa Arnandis.
– How to be happy being an imperfect couple. With Nuria Jorba.
– Why some people complain about everything and what the complaint is for. With Jesus Matos.
– Insomnia: this is what happens in your body when you sleep little. With Jana Fernandez.