The famous tennis star who disappeared after making a sexual accusation against Shang Gaoli, a powerful leader of the Chinese Communist Party and Deputy Prime Minister, has finally appeared in Beijing.
Chinese sports star Peng Shuai has released a new photo of himself eating with his coach and friends in Beijing, according to Chinese media. Peng Shuai’s disappearance has garnered huge media and international attention. The film came out amid concerns. The video of them participating in the opening ceremony of the teenage tennis match final in Beijing on Sunday morning has been officially released. Earlier this month, Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai leveled sexual allegations against Shang Gaoli, a prominent leader and deputy prime minister of the Chinese Communist Party.
The outside world has never seen feng shui since. The tennis world shared great concerns about their safety and whereabouts. Steve Simon, chairwoman of the Women’s Tennis Association, shared her concerns about Peng’s safety. Steve said he was “deeply concerned” about Peng’s allegations after they came out. Shui Gawoli was accused in a lengthy post on the webbo, which is used in China like Twitter.
The post was in the form of a letter to Gavoli. She alleged that she had been in a relationship with him for ten years and that he had forced her to have sex with him. However, within 30 minutes of Shui’s accusation, the post disappeared from Vibibo. Removed screen shots from all social media. Peng Shui is the Wimbledon and French Open doubles champion. Meanwhile, the Chinese media CGTN published a screen shot of the e-mail allegedly sent to Peng Simon.
He clarified in the e-mail that the sexual allegation made against him was not true and that he was resting at home and everything was going well. At the same time, some have expressed skepticism about the language used in the e-mail. Twitter users pointed out that the cursor was visible in the screenshot. Simon also clarified that it is difficult to believe that the e-mail is genuine.
Missing tennis star Ping Shui tells China to be safe The United Nations and the United States came forward with the evidence. China’s response to the disappearance was not immediately clear. Peng Security China owes a debt of gratitude to the world – UN Humanitarian A spokesman for the rights office said in a statement. The U.S. should investigate the allegations made by Peng in more detail. I do not know.
Various countries and human rights groups with the support of tennis stars. Tones have also come into play. There is clear evidence in the U.S. that the star is safe. The government asked for that. China has also been asked to clarify that they are AVs.