The Moto G53 5G launched alongside the Moto G73 5G, but at a more affordable price point. Outstanding with a 120Hz refresh rate screen and a dual rear camera. The maximum resolution of 50MP has Quad Pixel technology, which is another interesting option if you think that the Moto G73 5G is a bit overpriced.
The display screen of the Moto G53 5G uses a 6.5-inch wide IPS-LCD panel, HD + resolution (1600×720 pixels), aspect ratio 20: 9 and has a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz. The cleft is used as a hole-punch screen. Inside there is a 16MP front camera and supports face unlock.
There are 2 rear cameras installed, with a 50MP main camera, a 0.64um pixel resolution sensor, supports Qual Pixel technology for 1.28um pixels, and the other is an 8MP ultra-wide camera with a 118-degree wide-angle opening. Record videos in resolutions up to FHD at 30fps.
The internal specifications of the Moto G53 5G will get a Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ chipset as a driving force. It will support 5G networks and run on the Android 13 operating system. There is also 4GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM, able to add a MicroSD card up to 1TB. Other details It also has a 5,000mAh battery, 10W charging, stereo speakers and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Specs of Moto G53 5G
- Machine size: 162.7×74.66×8.19 mm
- Weight : 183 grams
- Display screen: IPS-LCD, 6.5 inches wide, HD + resolution (1600×720 pixels), Refresh Rate 120Hz
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ 5G, speed 2.2GHz
- RAM : 4GB
- ROM: 128GB, add MicroSD Card up to 1TB
- Operating system: Android 13
- Dual rear camera with flash
– Main camera, resolution 50MP, aperture f / 1.8 Quad Pixel
– Ultra-Wide camera, 8MP resolution, f / 2.2 aperture
- Front camera, resolution 16MP, aperture f / 2.2 Quad Pixel
- Network: 5G / 4G / 3G / 2G with 2 Nano SIM slots
- Connection: Wi-Fi 2.4/5Ghz, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, USB Type-C port
- Sound system: Stereo speakers, 3.5 mm headphone jack, 2 microphones
- Biometric security system: face scan, fingerprint scan
- Battery: 5,000mAh, charging 10W
At first, the Moto G53 5G was available for sale in Europe first. It is available in 3 colors: Ink Blue, Arctic Silver and Pale Pink, with a starting price of 250 euros or about 9,000 baht. Other zones such as South America and Asia are expected to follow later. We have to wait and see if Motorola Thailand will be sold or not.
Follow the news Siamphone.com at