You probably already know how dirty your computer keyboard is when you open it. Mouse pad too. Even though the inside looks good and very clean That doesn’t mean it’s always clean and germ-free.
Mouse pads look clean, but that doesn’t mean they’re clean. There will be no germs of any kind embedded in the mouse pad. Whether it’s for work or playing games, mouse pads get a lot of germs. through touch with our hands So we need to clean the mouse pad regularly.
Cleaning the mouse pad is not difficult. the following method (from the Glorious game website ) Can be used with a cloth mouse pad. or plastic without fire technology RGB Types with various ports such as USB port or Type C
- First, soak the mouse pad in a tub filled with enough water to cover the mouse pad and use a mild soap or mild shampoo to fill the tub and lather.
- Use a soft brush, sponge, or cloth to gently clean the mouse pad.
- Rinse the mouse pad with cold water until all soap residue is gone.
- Finally, pat the mouse pad dry with a clean cloth. Let it dry completely before using it again. Take at least 24 hours to dry or until dry.
Machine washable thin fabric mouse pad. If your mouse pad is like this Follow these steps now.
- Place the mouse pad in the washing machine and add a small amount of detergent.
- Use only cold water for washing. Turn on the power and use soft or normal spin mode (if using strong spin mode may damage the mouse pad).
- remove from washing machine and then air dry for at least 24 hours.
Plastic mouse pads can be cleaned easily and quickly. no water needed
- Using a cleaning spray, spray lightly on the surface of the plastic mouse pad.
- Wipe off the cleaning spray with a clean cloth.
- Finished off with a disinfectant wipe.
- Let it dry before using the mouse pad again.
There is no fixed rule on how often or how many times a mouse pad has to be washed, but at least once every three months. or many times Otherwise, various pathogens embedded with the mouse pad that we use every day May spoil good hygiene.
Follow the news Siamphone.com at