While new possible measures are being discussed, schematized by the control room gathered yesterday at Palazzo Chigi, and which today are submitted to the scrutiny of the governors in the State-Regions Conference, we look at the economic data released by Istat. All the appointments of today 11 March 2021
Government, and especially regions, on maximum alert for the resurgence of Covid infections. Measures are urgently needed, schematized by the control room gathered yesterday at Palazzo Chigi, and which today are submitted to the scrutiny of the governors in the State-Regions Conference. We are looking at automatic mechanisms on the closures of the areas with the greatest spread of the epidemic. Meanwhile, we look at the economic data: Istat disseminates those of the exports of the Italian regions in 2020. On the European level, awaiting the outcome of the ECB Board on rates, the press conference of President Lagarde is expected.
Here is today’s agenda:
– Rome, State-Regions Conference on Dpcm fighting Covid.
– Rome, Istat disseminates data on exports of the Italian regions, January-December 2020.
– Rome, Presentation of the 157 / m Federmeccanica economic survey.
– Milan, Press conference to present the new Sole 24 Ore system.
– Frankfurt, ECB Governing Council with decision on rates and press conference by President Christine Lagarde.
– New York, new applications for unemployment benefits.
– Rome, Cgil, Udu and Middle Student Network Streaming Initiative “Tomorrow is already here”, School, university, environment and inclusiveness, with the participation of the general secretary of the CGIL Maurizio Landini.