Published on :
Éco d’ici Éco d’ailleurs is relocating to the prestigious Cheikh Anta Diop University in Dakar, in the heart of the Senegalese capital, to talk about youth employment. This is where the AUF (Agence universitaire de la francophonie), an association that brings together more than a thousand higher education and research establishments around the world, inaugurated one of its Francophone employability centres.
These structures aim to help students enter the business world more easily, an economic springboard for a generation affected by the consequences of the pandemic.
(Rebroadcast February 19, 2022)
Our guests :
– Professor Slim Khalbous, rector of the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie
– Ahmadou Aly Mbaye, Rector of Cheikh Anta Diop University of Dakar
– Valerie Ndiaye, nutritionist and general manager of Esteval, a Senegalese SME specializing in the transformation of local fruits into juices, syrups and jams.
– Mohammed Lamine Kebe, head of the innovation and entrepreneurship center at the Ecole Supérieure Polytechnique de Dakar
– Aissatou Willane, Bachelor of Human Resources student, startuper
– Mohammed Dieng, entrepreneur Blockchain / NFT.