Coimbatore: Electricity Minister Senthil Balaji has challenged SP Velumani to release the evidence within two days if possible, claiming that 300 roads in Coimbatore have been contracted and halted.
On behalf of the Congolese People’s National Party, a discussion meeting was held on the development plans of the Coimbatore district under the chairmanship of General Secretary Eeswaran.
Power Minister V Senthil Balaji was the special guest at the meeting which was held at a private hall on Avinashi Road, Coimbatore.
Coimbatore Development Works
Eeswaran presented the list of development works required for the Coimbatore district to Minister Senthil Balaji. Speaking to reporters, Eeswaran, General Secretary of the Kongunadu People’s National Party, said, “The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu has expedited the expansion of the Coimbatore International Airport. We have petitioned Minister Senthil Balaji for the necessary development projects in Coimbatore. Those who should be arrested will definitely be arrested, “he said.
Following this, Power Minister Senthil Balaji told reporters, “I have been given 16-page requests for development projects in Coimbatore. These requests will be handed over to the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu will gradually comply with these requests.”
Let the list be published
Responding to a question on former minister SB Velumani’s allegation that 300 roads in Coimbatore had been contracted out, Minister Senthil Balaji said, “Let us clearly publish the list of which road works have been approved, which roads have been given project appraisal, its work order and commencement of work.”
To deceive people
The road works were started in such a way as to deceive the public into considering only the election without following the rules and without even letting the tender, without the permission of the administration. Let the list started without any financial sources be published within two days, ”he challenged former minister SB Velumani. District DMK officials Na.
Earlier, a petition was filed in Coimbatore on November 26 for those who want to contest for the AIADMK in the urban local body elections. Speaking at the event, former minister and AIADMK legislator S.P. Velumani had alleged that “300 works, including road works, have been put on hold in Coimbatore since the DMK government came to power.
Minister Senthil Balaji’s latest press meet about Coimbatore Development projects. DMK minister press meet latset updates.
Story first published: Sunday, November 28, 2021, 20:33 [IST]