SOLIDAYS. The Solidays festival is back at the Paris-Longchamps racecourse, from Friday June 24 to Sunday, with an explosive line-up.
[Mis à jour le 24 juin 2022 à 15h21] Love is back at the Paris-Longchamps racecourse! The Solidays festival, organized by Solidarité Sida, begins this Friday, June 24, for three days of celebration and music, after a cancellation in 2020 and a reduced edition, in tribute to caregivers, in 2021. To celebrate this return, festival-goers will be able to enjoy an explosive program.
On the program of this Solidays 2022 festival, dozens of concerts, including: Damso, Black Eyed Peas, Polo & Pan, Eddy de Pretto, Black Pumas, Rilès, Gaël Faye, -M-, Ninho, Suzane, Feu! Chatterton, Yseult, or even Orelsan. Note that the day-by-day program is distributed on the festival site.
Before the start of the festival, here is all the practical information to prepare you for these three days of celebration, placed under the sign of benevolence and solidarity, the profits of which are donated to Solidarité Sida.
After confirming its return in the summer of 2022, the organizers of the Solidays festival have announced the list of artists who will perform at the Paris-Longchamps racecourse. Here is the Solidays 2022 program day by day:
- Friday, June 24 : Biga*Ranx, Pongo, Marc Rebillet, I Hate Models, Stephane, Kas:ST Live, Orelsan, Julien & Jonathan, November Ultra, The Creole, Gazo, Saskia, Fire! Chatterton, Antigone, DJ Sab, The Murder Capital, Soso Maness, 47TER, Niska, Mara, Justice DJ Set, LTD, Polo & Pan, Kalika, NTO, Ayron Jones and Dubfire.
- Saturday June 25 : Skip the Use, Dtweezer, Babysolo33, Ann Clue, Brö, CKay, Ronisia, Bcuc, Damso, Tsew the Kid, Black Pumas, Gaël Faye, Meute, Mezerg, Blaiz Fayah, Darzack, P2Z – Parizinzins, Black Eyed Peas, Boris Brejcha, Onyvaa, Atoem, Sopico, Structures, Gargäntua, Miley Serious, Oboy et DJ Sab.
- Sunday June 25 : Folamour a/v Show, Rails, Rone Solo, Suzane, Yseult, -M-, Victor Solf, Jahneration, Eddy de Pretto, LTD, Chronologic, Emma Peters, Ninho, Leto, PLK and Lujipeka.
If the We Love Green festival has been marked by rain, Solidays should have a hard time escaping the drops. Here is the Météo France forecast for this weekend:
- Friday : Météo France forecasts light showers this Friday until 8 p.m., with the risk of thunderstorms. The sky will then be clear. Think waxed!
- Saturday : don’t let go of your raincoat so quickly. Temperatures will not exceed 20°C with scattered rain in the afternoon and evening.
- Sunday : drop your raincoat, Sunday, Météo France forecasts around 20°C and sunny spells all day!
The Solidays festival is almost sold out. On the event site, there are only (very few) Night Passes left for Friday and Saturday (these tickets give access to the site from 11 p.m. and are on sale for 31.5 euros).
It should also be noted that ticket holders for the 2020 and 2021 editions can present themselves with these, which remain valid. For ticket resales (or last-minute purchases), go to the official ZEPASS platform.
After two years canceled (including one open only to nursing staff to pay tribute to them), the Solidays festival has confirmed its return in 2022. Next summer, the event organized by Solidarité Sida will be held on Friday 24, Saturday 25 and Sunday June 26, 2022 at the Paris-Longchamps racecourse.
- Friday: 4 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Saturday: 2 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Sunday: 2 p.m. to 11 p.m.
As the Solidays festival is an event committed to ecology, it is strongly advised to get to the site by public transport. Direction therefore the Hippodrome de Longchamp, 2 grandstand routesin the 16th arrondissement of Paris.
There are several ways to get to the Solidays festival:
Free RATP shuttles:
- From and to Porte Maillot: Friday from 3 p.m. to 5 a.m.; Saturday from 1 p.m. to 5 a.m. and Sunday from 1 p.m. to midnight;
- From the festival to Saint Lazare station: Friday from 12:30 a.m. to 5 a.m. and Saturday from 12:30 a.m. to 5 a.m.
By subway :
- Line 10 – Boulogne Jean Jaurès
- Line 1 or RER C – Porte Maillot then access to the festival with the free shuttles.
And taxi G7 :
The Solidays festival collaborates with G7 and offers an ephemeral taxi station at the exit of the festival.
- Friday from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Saturday from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Sunday from 6 p.m. to midnight
By bike :
- Free bike parking at the festival entrance
- Vélib’ station at the entrance to the festival: the Solidays station, with a capacity of 500 Vélib’s, is located 2 routes from the Grandstands and will be open during festival times. On the spot, agents are dispatched for repairs and the regularization of the bicycles.
By car :
A car park with 1,500 spaces is located near the festival. It was possible to reserve a space online, but the Parking Passes are sold out.
Don’t forget carpooling!