- A law student studying at a higher education institution recognized by the Council for Higher Education, including a student studying for an additional bachelor’s degree or an additional master’s degree, or a student studying for a third degree recognized by the Council for Higher Education, or a student studying in the completion year for a master’s degree.
Attention – in accordance with the instruction of the Takshir 11.131:
A recent certificate of academic studies that supports the threshold requirements must be attached, as detailed above.
Desired skills and data:
- Knowledge of the Hebrew language at a high level for written and oral expression.
- Knowledge and experience working with databases.
- Knowledge and experience with office programming or with other relevant information systems.
- Familiarity with a computerized work environment.
- Organizational ability, efficiency and resistance to work pressure.
- A sense of service and the ability to work in a team.