T20 World Cup: Cricket is in my blood… Why did the legendary Usain Bolt must say this? – legend athlete usain bolt interview icc t20 world cup 2024 cricket ardour – 2024-05-17 05:56:12

by times news cr

2024-05-17 05:56:12
New Delhi: The king of dash, Usain Bolt has inherited the fervour for cricket from his father, therefore it’s in his blood and his favourite format is T20. Bolt, who has received eight Olympic gold medals, needed to develop into a quick bowler throughout his childhood days in Jamaica. Bolt’s dream of becoming a member of cricket, the ambassador of the ICC T20 World Cup to be held from subsequent month, has lastly come true in some type.

Bolt mentioned in a cellphone interview to PTI from New York, ‘I’ve grown up watching cricket. My father has been keen on cricket and nonetheless is. It is in my blood. I’m becoming a member of cricket as an envoy which is unbelievable. My dream of turning into a cricketer didn’t come true however it’s nice to be the ambassador of the T20 World Cup.

Bolt likes T20 probably the most

In his seven-year profession, 100 and 200 meter world document holder Bolt has achieved many achievements. Bolt, who has been touring the world for the previous few months to satisfy his ardour for music and soccer, didn’t get an opportunity to look at cricket and IPL on TV. He mentioned, ‘I have never been capable of watch that a lot cricket however at any time when I get an opportunity, I watch T20 matches.’ He mentioned, ‘That is my favourite format. On this you must be sturdy, quick and knowledgeable in making good methods. The magic of each Check and ODI may be seen on this.

Wasim Akram was Bolt’s favourite in childhood

Boult mentioned, ‘T20 and ODI are nonetheless fashionable in West Indies. Folks do not like check cricket that a lot. It is all concerning the tempo of the sport. It is enjoyable to look at an enormous hitter like Andre Russell. T20 cricket could be very fashionable in West Indies. His childhood recollections of cricket embody Wasim Akram’s inswinging yorker. He mentioned, ‘Wasim Akram was my favourite in childhood. Due to the inswinging yorker. Courtney Walsh and Curtly Ambrose have been additionally there. Like my father, I used to be a West Indies supporter however I additionally preferred Sachin Tendulkar. He and Brian Lara are a part of my childhood recollections. When requested about present cricketers, he mentioned that there isn’t any match to Virat Kohli.

You may also like

Leave a Comment