The global antiviral drug market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period. The growing prevalence of many infectious diseases such as HIV, hepatitis, herpes virus, COVID-19, Ebola and seasonal flu worldwide is one of the major factors in increasing the demand for antiviral drugs. In 2019, approximately 1.2 million people in the U.S. aged 13 and over will be living with HIV, according to HIV.gov estimates. The demand for antiviral drugs has increased since the period of the COVID-19 epidemic. Many organizations have been working to develop drugs and antiviral drugs for COVID-19 during the epidemic, leading to high drug development and this has had a more positive impact on the market. For example, in 2020, NIAID is collaborating with NIH institutes and has initiated an intensive research program to prioritize and accelerate the development of COVID-19 drug therapy. The research program has been enhanced through APP discovery and development initiatives. As part of this, APP focused on the development of antiviral drugs that work directly against viral targets, especially for RNA viruses including SARS-COV-2, Paramyxoviridae, Bunyavirales, Picornaviridae, Filoviridae, Togaviridae and Flaviviridae.
Get a free sample link @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/anti-viral-drug-market
Moreover, ongoing R&D activities and private investment in health care infrastructure development along with the introduction of new and effective antiviral drugs are expected to drive market growth. Supporting government investments to promote research and development for the treatment of viral infection are expected to bring a lucrative opportunity for market players to develop new drugs and drugs aimed at viral infection. However, the high cost associated with some antiviral drugs for hepatitis is the main concern for limiting their broad production.
Full report of Global antiviral drug market readily available At https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/anti-viral-drug-market
- Market coverage
- Market number available for – 2022-2028
- Base year – 2021
- Forecast period – 2022-2028
- Covered segment – by source, by type of product, by applications
- Competitive View – Archer Daniels Midland Co., Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Cargill Inc., and others
Global antiviral drug market by type
- Generic antiviral drugs
- Branded antiviral drugs
The global antiviral drug market by mechanism of action
- Nucleotide polymerase inhibitor
- Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
- Protease inhibitors
Global antiviral drug market by app
- The hepatitis
- Herpes virus
- North America
- United States
- The rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- the rest of the world
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- AbbVie, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Arbutus Biopharma Corp.
- Aurobindo Pharma, Ltd.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bristol Myers Squiv
- Candel Therapeutics, Inc.
- Cipla, Inc.
- Reddy’s Laboratories, Ltd.
- Hoffman-La Roche AG
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Miles NV
- Pfizer, Ltd
- Sanofi SA
- Sino Biopharmaceutical, Ltd.
- Hep B Company
- Zidus Life Sciences Ltd.
The report covers
- Analysis of market value data for 2021 and forecast for 2028.
- Annual market revenue ($ 1 million) for each market segment.
- State analysis of key geographical areas.
- Key companies operating in the global antiviral drug market. Based on data availability, pipeline related information and relevant news is also available in the report.
- Analysis of business strategies by identifying the key market segments positioned for strong growth in the future.
- Analysis of market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Competitive strategies by identifying ‘who-stands-where’ in the market.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/anti-viral-drug-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact number: +91 780-304-0404