There is no doubt that consuming coffee helps us to wake up and increase mental alertness, but consuming it excessively and for a long time can cause many health risks and serious damage to health, so it is always recommended to consume it in moderate and medium quantities to avoid potential harms and risks.
Coffee is one of the drinks that contains substances that irritate the body, such as caffeine and acids, and affects health in several ways.
Doctors recommend drinking a moderate amount of coffee, usually between 3-4 cups a day, and alternatives to coffee beans, such as green tea or black tea, can also be used.
1. Irritation of the digestive system: Coffee contains caffeine, which contributes to irritation of the stomach wall and small intestine, causing a feeling of heartburn, bloating, and diarrhea.
2. Weakens the nervous system: Many coffee drinks contain caffeine, which stimulates the nervous system and promotes alertness, and also causes side effects such as headaches, fatigue, stress and anxiety.
3. It affects a person’s sleep: It is known that coffee helps to wake up and increase mental alertness, but it affects the duration and quality of sleep, especially if it is taken at night.
4. It increases anxiety and stress: Consuming large amounts of coffee can affect the state of anxiety and stress, and it is even considered one of the causes of stress and nervousness.
5. It causes wounds in the digestive system: In some cases, consuming large amounts of coffee may cause damage to the digestive system and wounds, which leads to severe pain.
6. It increases acidity: the small intestine is exposed to excessive acidity if you drink a lot of coffee, which leads to inflammation and bleeding in the digestive system and intestines.
7. It leads to damage to the teeth: Coffee contributes to an increase in acidity in the mouth, and its continuous accumulation may cause damage and tooth decay.
8. Helps with high blood pressure: Coffee contains large amounts of caffeine, and if a person consumes it frequently and in large quantities, it will lead to high blood pressure.
9. It causes motor and behavioral retardation: Coffee contains caffeine that affects a person’s movement in order to increase concentration and attention, but it leads to retardation and slowing down the level of momentary movement.
#drink #drink #daily #destroys #liver #kidneys #disasters