Since Yair Golan’s “processes speech” gradually more and more people began to wake up and recognize signs of additional processes. Some predicted such processes, and others predicted other processes. Alongside them there are also those who do not believe in the processes and are optimistic and see only the good, but in view of the recent events they are also diminishing. More and more people in the public understand that the trend that the State of Israel is moving towards is destructive and that the country is about to burn.
There are those who do not believe in the processes and are optimistic and see only the good, but in view of the recent events, they are diminishing. More and more realize that the direction Israel is heading is destructive
Sign up now for the daily newsletter
Those who feared a theocracy – a religious halachic state like Iran, can see that Iran is already here, in actions or halachic legislation proposals:
- Layoffs of women – CEOs of government ministries were fired, the head of the religious council of Kadima Zoran was fired.
- Gender segregation by deciding to establish 3 more gender-segregated campuses, bills for gender segregation on the Nature Authority websites, segregation signs in libraries, stores and businesses, an entertainment event by the bar association in the south of the country with segregation in the hot pools.
- Discrimination against women – a male government – thirty ministers, of which five serve; 16 new CEOs in government ministries, all men instead of the previous CEOs (and we know that a different gender perspective improves conduct and performance).
- Religious legislation – expansion of judicial powers to the rabbinic courts, a proposal to print the phrase “In God we trust” on the money bills, the ban on bringing chametz to hospitals, announcement of the cancellation of Israeli Shabbat by the Minister of Culture and Sports Miki Zohar, a threat to cancel Shabbat trips in the municipalities that designate it.
- Marking and harming LGBT people – a trans child removed from school by the Ministry of Education because of parents who object to his presence, announcements that there is a possibility of not providing them with services, for example doctors will be allowed not to treat LGBT people if they disapprove of their lifestyle.
Those who were afraid of a theocracy – a religious halachic state like Iran, can see that Iran is already here, in actions or halachic legislation proposals: dismissal of women, gender segregation, discrimination against women, religious legislation, marking and harming LGBT people
There were those who feared a fascist regime like in Italy and Germany in the 1930s and in the countries of South America in the 1970s, today you can see that all the characteristics are already here:
- Racism and race theory – educational programs in the Prime Minister’s office led by the racist Avi Maoz will educate the Israelites to recognize the fact that the pure Jewish race is the superior race
- And along the way marking and blackening the LGBT and social equality.
- Discrimination of minorities – a bill to outlaw Arab Knesset members and their lists as Israeli immigrants; Violation of the Law of Return – a bill to repeal the grandson clause in the Law of Return.
- Labeling opponents from within – Leftists and Ashkenazim are to blame for everything bad that happens, they are slandered and cursed, they have become a symbol of opposition to the moves, even though a great many of those who oppose the government’s moves are right-wing, religious, or from the Eastern sects.
- The establishment of militias – through the transfer of the powers of the Ministry of Internal Affairs to Itamar Ben-Gvir who will be able to use them as he wishes.
- Ministry of Information – as in the Ministry of Propaganda in Nazi Germany and other repressive regimes, it is necessary to explain undemocratic actions and therefore such a ministry should be established.
- The pace of legislative progress is extremely fast. Even in Nazi Germany in less than six months there was no democracy but a dictatorship, so also in Israel in a few months there will be no democracy but an extreme dictatorship. A method similar to what Viktor Orban carried out in Hungary, the goal is to control the entire system quickly and not allow opponents to raise their heads. Until they understand what is happening the whole system will become a single government and any dissenter will be put under arrest or worse.
- A submissive judicial system – similar to the “Professional Clerkship Law” enacted in Nazi Germany under which all disloyal civil servants were removed from service, and especially all employees of the prosecutor’s office and the court who were not loyal to the Nazi regime. After him the system became completely submissive and loyal. A similar move was made by Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Turkey and Orban in Hungary.
- Taking over the media and using advanced technologies – three channels of public communication subservient to and serving Netanyahu’s worldview and interests. The fourth, the public channel, is still independent, so the Minister of Communications announced that he plans to dismantle it. The shaping of consciousness and control of social media messages by bots through alleged agreements with Meta (Zuckerberg) as revealed with me there.
Some feared fascist rule as in Italy and Germany in the 1930s and in South American countries in the 1970s. Today you can see that all the characteristics are already here: race theory, discrimination of minorities, militias, an information ministry and more
Some feared system madness similar to what happened in the United States under Donald Trump and it is already here. Jeffrey Yass who promoted Trump is now doing experiments in Israel, with the aim of checking if the methods he brought from the world of gambling also work on countries and regimes.
Jeffrey Yass’s approach is that man is a wolf. He and his people want us to fight each other and for them the country will burn while they sit on the sidelines and see how this experiment works.
Yass operates through the Ecclesiastical Forum which is its executive arm. Ecclesiastes are involved in the legislative plans of Yariv Levin, whose role is to abolish the judiciary and finally abolish the separation of powers. This separation was in any case partially due to the cancellation of the separation between the legislative and executive authorities through the Ministerial Committee on Legislative Affairs, through which every law that is supposed to be passed in the Knesset passes, and by the coalition discipline that does not allow Knesset members to vote as they see fit.
Ecclesiastes are also involved in Bezalel Smotrich’s economic plans – In the process of increasing competitiveness in the economy, reducing allowances (depending on who, of course), weakening workers’ committees and increasing social disparities.
Ecclesiastes are also involved in the privatization programs in the ministries of education and health, which mean encouraging privatization and competitiveness between the public systems. The strong will grow stronger at the expense of the weak, they will establish alternative education and health systems, while the weak, many of whom are supporters of this government, will weaken even more and collapse.
Some feared system madness similar to what happened in the US under Trump and it is already here. Jeffrey Yass who promoted Trump is now checking in Israel if the methods he brought from the world of gambling also work on countries and regimes
Some feared an economic crash, because there are no dictatorships in a good economic situation, and here are the warnings:
- This week, the governor of the Bank of Israel warned that the legal actions led by Netanyahu will cause an economic crash, since the weakening of the legal system eliminates checks and balances and harms the stability of the economy.
- There is already a threat of a drop in the international credit rating, fear of raising capital by Israeli companies and investments by foreign companies, the departure of large companies and investors, the damage to the stability of the economy will cause economic backwardness.
- Added to these are also personal legislation that weakens the bureaucratic mechanism that becomes unprofessional.
- There is a waste of state funds on non-essential actions such as changing the name of the Ministry of Internal Security to National Security, or printing new banknotes with new inscriptions.
- The State of Israel is on its way to collapse like other dictatorships and everyone points to Hungary’s decline in all economic indicators. But surprisingly, “Mr. Economy” doesn’t care what happens, for him the country will burn, the main thing is that his interests will be served.
There was a fear of ISIS-style fundamentalism that would endanger the security of the state and the security of the citizens, and here we got it:
- Ben Gvir is ready to set the Middle East on fire for his principles by going up to the Temple Mount despite the warnings.
- Security powers of the army have been transferred to other parties – Ben-Gvir will receive the border guard and Smotritz will receive the civil administration in the territory that is under military control of the IOS.
- Fundamentalist messages will be transmitted through the education system with the help of Avi Maoz.
- Threats of unbridled harm to Israel’s civilian minorities and those beyond the green line.
- And in response, the threshold of the security threat to the country’s residents keeps rising, again rockets from Gaza and dozens of planned and spontaneous attacks, as we saw this weekend.
- It is surprising how it can be that with Netanyahu “Mr. Security”, Ben-Gvir “will make order here” and Smotritz “Security for Israel”, danced on every blood spilled after a terrorist attack – is personal security undermined in this way? Because the main thing is the political goals of this trio and that the country will burn.
Some feared an economic crash, because there are no dictatorships in a good economic situation and now the warnings are coming. There was a fear of ISIS-style fundamentalism that would endanger the security of the state and the security of the citizens, and here we got it
The fear of being cut off from the countries of the world was raised many times by various speakers and here it is getting closer and closer:
- Conflicts with the countries around us, with Jordan and the Gulf countries against the background of Ben-Gvir’s ascension to the Temple Mount, with the USA against the background of the ethnic separation moves and the moves in the Jewish Community that are being planned here, with world Jewry over the cancellation of the grandson clause.
- But the great danger is to the authority and judicial position of the State of Israel. Until now, the State of Israel investigated the actions of the security authorities, and the national and international legal systems trusted it. The moves to undermine the status of the High Court and legal advisors loyal to the government undermine the independent status of the judiciary and therefore endanger Israeli soldiers and officers when they go outside the borders of the State of Israel.
- There is concern about the country’s political position, because democratic countries already disapprove of the moves, if we continue in this direction we will only remain in contact with the Hungarian Orban, the Russian Vladimir Putin and the Turkish Erdogan.
It seems as if all the crazy people have been released and each of them is determined to realize their craziest vision, but according to the voting data they are not the majority of the public in Israel.
After the attacks in Jerusalem – Ben Gabir tells the district commander: Close your eyes and do everything you dreamed of doing in the eastern part of the city | @moyshis with the instructions of the minister to the police#NewSaturday pic.twitter.com/r9xUxJd5ba
— here news (@kann_news) January 28, 2023
48% of voters voted for this government. Even among those who voted for her, many are frightened by what is being done at the moment, and if they could in retrospect, they would change their vote.
The fear of disconnection from the countries of the world has been raised many times by various speakers and here it is approaching. It seems that all the crazy people have been released and each of them is determined to realize their craziest vision. But according to the voting data, they are not the majority of the public in Israel
Soon three countries will be established here based on the voting patterns:
- A Jewish Halacha state according to the approach of Aryeh Deri, Yitzhak Goldknopf, Moshe Gafni and others based on the votes of 392,964 Shas voters and 280,194 Agudat Israel voters.
- A messianic fundamentalist apartheid state according to the approach of Smotrich, Ben-Gvir, Avi Maoz and others and based on 516,470 religious Zionist voters.
- And an empire for Bibi the narcissist and his family members who want honors, to build themselves a palace and this in addition to the luxurious plane that cost us millions, and all this based on the votes of 1,115,336 Likud voters.
But about nine million people live in the State of Israel.
Along the way there is also a vengeful closing of accounts by ministers and Knesset members who suffer from feelings of inferiority and pass illogical decisions such as:
- Miri Regev’s cancellation of the NTATs.
- Cancellation of the cultural project “Israeli Sabbath” by Miki Zohar.
- Cancellation of tax on disposable dishes and sugary drinks by Smotritz.
- And there are also creative members of the Knesset who come up with any crazy legislative idea they can, such as a six-month prison sentence or a 10,000 shekel fine for “immodest clothing” or mixed prayer at the Western Wall.
All the latest bills in the religious context that come from this government are simply waste in the Torah’s permission. Stop this blasphemous farce already. enough. pic.twitter.com/rUF5wDDF5K
— oil 🙁 (@famousgreenhood) January 26, 2023
Allegedly right-wing, but there is no connection to the right, this is not a conservative right-wing worldview, it is a hedonistic, halachic and crazy extreme worldview.
Soon three states will be established here based on the voting patterns: a Jewish halachic state, a messianic apartheid state and an empire. Allegedly right-wing, but has nothing to do with the right. This is an extreme hedonistic, halachic and crazy worldview
We are getting closer to a state of anarchy. Sara Netanyahu said in the past: “We will leave and let the country burn”, so that’s it, they stayed and that’s why the country is burning.
The destroyed economy and the racist halachic state will drive away all the powerful strata, the political isolation will leave us isolated, the same strata that already today pay taxes, send their sons and daughters to the army will stop sending, paying, volunteering and will gradually leave, or shut themselves up in closed communities regardless of ethnic or religious origin, The reaction will be the same for all communities, only those who cannot close themselves or leave will remain.
In every country in every era, disturbed and extremists arise who dream of fulfilling all their ambitions there, but usually there are sane factors and a judicial system that stop their moves. But in the State of Israel today, the brakes have been released by a narcissist escaping from prison, and the country is descending into the abyss at record speed.
They have only been in power for two months and are already threatening to destroy everything that has been built here in a century. The silent majority deludes itself that it won’t be so bad, but it needs to understand that we have reached the end. What will be destroyed from now on will be very difficult to repair.
And just as the ultra-Orthodox are ready to block streets, set trash cans on fire and burn down the state to stop moves that are a red line for them, so the citizens who see the risk to the state should also act.
In every country in every period, disturbed and extremists arise who dream of fulfilling their ambitions there, but usually sane parties and a judicial system stop their moves. But in Israel the brakes were released by a narcissist escaping from prison
It is time to burn the country in our presence before it is burned by the planned moves. We need to stop the traffic on the roads, stop the work in the offices and the studies in the schools, take to the streets until the madmen go home, because dictators fear mostly the rage of the mob. If we don’t immediately take to the streets there will be nothing to go out for and no one to fight for because the country will burn.