A flight attendant working for Sun Express in Turkey was shocked to find a snake’s head in the food he was served. The shocking incident took place on a Sun Express flight from Ankara, Turkey to Dusseldorf, Germany on July 21. While the flight attendant was eating, he was shocked to find a snake’s head mixed in with potatoes and vegetables. He took a video of the snake’s head in the food and posted it on Twitter. After learning this information, Sun Express Airlines told Turkish journalists that such activities cannot be accepted in any way and immediate action has been ordered.
It also said that it has suspended the contract of the catering company for the airline. “We have been in business for more than 30 years. The services we provide to our passengers are of the highest quality. Our aim is to provide a comfortable and safe flight experience for both our guests and crew,” the company said. “The catering company has denied that the food served from their establishment had a snake’s head. The food cooked in our establishment is heated at 280 degrees Celsius. The snake’s head was half-cooked, so it must have been done by someone else after cooking,” it said. Such incidents happen frequently. Recently, a photo of a smoked cigarette in a chicken fry went viral on social media.