Vichaiyut Hospital opens walk-in vaccination “Moderna New Model” Moderna (bivalent) Free is a limited number of booster vaccines starting April 21, check the conditions before entering the service here.
from the COVID situation that tends to see more and more patients Page Vichaiyut Hospital Vichaiyut Hospital by Wichaiyut Medical Center Announcement of service for vaccination for COVID-19 Moderna (bivalent) free of charge, details as follows:
Terms of Service
- hospital service recipients
- Individuals aged 12 years and over
information about the service
injected as a stimulant for
1. People with a history of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. with a distance of at least 4 months from the last dose
2. People who have been infected with COVID-19
Vaccination is recommended at least 9 months after infection.
- Usage size 0.5 ml per dose and injected into the muscle layer only
- The government does not cover medical expenses for side effects or allergies. (except for critical emergencies according to UCEP policy)
- The hospital will enter the information into the Doctor Ready system by gradually posting it later and without issuing paper documents.
- The hospital reserves the right to close the service on time. If the service recipient comes over the specified time Please come to pick up the service the next day.
schedule for vaccination
Get a walk-in service (Walk In) from April 21, 2023 at 13:00-16:00 onwards (until the vaccine runs out), open every day. not except public holidays at the health check-up center, 11th floor, Vichaiyut Medical Center Building
- ID card
For more information, please contact Health Checkup Center Tel. 02-265-7777
source Vichaiyut Hospital
#walkin #vaccination #point #Moderna #model #free #click