Kidney failure of a student who drank soft drink – Tragedy due to a fellow student’s bad behavior Kidney failure of a student who drank soft drink shock revealed in the investigation Puthiyathalaimurai – Tamil News | Latest Tamil News | Tamil News Online

by time news

A student of class 6 near Medukummal in Kanyakumari district who gave a soft drink mixed with acid caused both his kidneys to fail and the student is fighting for his life.

Sunil hails from Medukummal area of ​​Kanyakumari district. His 11-year-old son is studying in 6th standard in a private school in Atankod area. In this case, on the 24th, he went to school to write the exam and was stopping to come home after writing the exam.

Then a student came in the same school uniform and asked the 6th class student to drink a soft drink. The student who bought it was drinking the soft drink when a boy running from behind bumped into him and the soft drink bottle fell down.

Following this, the student who came home suddenly developed a cold during the night. Shocked to see this, the parents took the boy to a private hospital in Marthandam area and bought medicine for fever.

However, the boy’s fever has not subsided. Following this, the student developed ulcers in his mouth and tongue. The frightened parents picked up the boy and took him to a private hospital on the banks of the Neyyar.

The doctors who examined the student there revealed that acid had been mixed in the soft drink the student was drinking and it was also revealed that both the boy’s kidneys had failed. Following this, the boy’s parents lodged a complaint with the Kaliakavilai police.

While the police are investigating the matter, the incident of the student being treated at the hospital in a life-threatening condition has created a stir.

You may also like

Leave a Comment