What a shock for a Russian (28)! While he was driving on the A9 on Friday night, his car suddenly started to burn.
At around 1.30 a.m. the Russian who lives in Graz was driving on the A9 in the direction of Wildon. Suddenly he noticed smoke coming from his vehicle. Even though the brake system was defective, he acted correctly and was able to stop his car in a Park & Ride parking lot using the handbrake. However, his attempts to extinguish the fire failed and a short time later his car was engulfed in flames. The Weitendorf volunteer fire department was called to help and quickly brought the fire under control. However, the car is now scrap.
#highway #car #caught #fire #driving