T20 WC | “I will marry a Zimbabwean if we beat India” – Pak. Actress Announcement and Reaction | zimbabwe beat india super 12 t20 wc i marry that nation citizen pakistan netizen

by time news

Anticipation runs into millions to see which of the top four teams will advance to the semi-finals of the current T20 World Cup series. It seems that most of the fans’ favorite teams are likely to play in it. However, some other teams may get a chance due to an unexpected upset at the last minute. In such an environment, the Indian team will face the Zimbabwe team on Sunday. If Zimbabwe win this, the series will have a big impact.

In this context, Pakistani actress Shekhar Shinwari has tweeted that she will marry a Zimbabwean if the Indian team loses this match. Netizens have reacted to this.

In myths and legends, the men who win the games will marry the princesses of the land. We have even seen this in movies. Netizens say that Shekhar’s announcement is almost like that.

Earlier, when the India-Bangladesh teams played multiple tests, the Pakistani fans gave their full support to the Bangladesh team. But India won the match. Now Pakistani fans are supporting Zimbabwe team. Earlier, when the Zimbabwean and Pakistan teams played many Tests, those who denigrated the team are now praising them.

In this situation, netizens are trolling Shekhar, who publicly made such an announcement on social media.

• That’s all right…when will this happen? Someone asked. That is, his opinion is that Zimbabwe cannot beat India.
  • I am from Zimbabwe.
  • There is no chance…

You may also like

Leave a Comment