Vistara, Tata announcement to merge with Air India

Tata Group has announced that Vistara and Air India will merge by 2024.

The debt-ridden Air India received a bailout of Rs. It was bought by Tata Group for 1800 crores. The Tata Group, which bought Air India, already runs the airline Vistara along with Singapore Airlines, which holds a 49% stake. Tata holds 51 percent of Vistara while Singapore Airlines holds the remaining 49 percent.

Meanwhile, talks were held to merge Vistara with Air India. Accordingly, it has been announced that the two companies will be merged by 2024.

Also Read: December in India 1 Issuance of Digital Currency – RBI Notification

With this merger, Air India will become the country’s largest international airline and second largest domestic airline with 218 aircraft, Tata Group said.

From global to local news (Top Tamil News, Breaking News), Latest Tamil News, all can be found instantly on News18 Tamil (News18Tamil.com) website.
News18 Tamil Nadu TV can be found on ARASU CABLE – 50, TCCL – 57, SCV – 28, VK Digital – 30, SUN DIRECT DTH: 71, TATA PLAY: 1562, D2H: 2977, AIRTEL: 782, DISH TV: 2977.

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Pocket
WhatsApp

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Recent News

Editor's Pick