After years of waiting, the singer Taylor Swift confirmed his arrival at the Argentina and will give two recitals on the days November 9 and 10 in it Estadio River Plate. However, the fans went crazy with the pre-sale of Appetizer and doubts were not long in coming: Can you buy tickets with a debit or credit card?
Swift will arrive as part of her long-awaited world tour “The Eras Tour” with which he returned to live performances after five years. The tour began in March and has covered a large part of USA. The singer will have Sabrina Carpenter as a special guest during their presentations.
After a short break, he will return to the stage on November 9 and 10 in it monumental stadium in Buenos Aires and then travel to Brazil where there will be concerts 18, 25 y 26 of the same month.
After receiving the announcement of these dates, fans expressed all their emotions on social media. While most were cheerful, many worried about the ticket cost and especially for the exclusive presale for customers of a particular bank.
Tickets to see Taylor Swift: ¿debit or credit card?
The “swifties” will be able to purchase tickets from June 5 at 10 (local time) and only Banco Patagonia customers have the possibility of buying pre-sale tickets for 24 hours (or until stocks last, whichever comes first).
After the announcement about the modality for the purchase of tickets, the fans panicked before the doubt to acquire them with debit or credit card. Both All Access (platform where ticket sales take place) and Banco Patagonia confirmed that it will be possible to use the Debit.
“Can you use Patagonia debit??”asked a fan in one of the posts. The bank noted that “In the pre-sale you will also be able to buy with your Banco Patagonia debit card”. However, despite the confirmations on social networks about the use of the debit card, the All Access website offers, up to now, the possibility of purchasing tickets only with credit.
Prices of the Taylor Swift show in River Plate
- Front field $75000 + Service Charge
- Rear Field $40000 + Service Charge
- Platea Preferencial $85000 + Service Charge
- Stalls Pref. Side View $75000 + Service Charge
- Other Payment $45000 + Service Charge
- Sivori Media $50,000 + Service Charge
- Sivori High $30,000 + Service Charge
- Centennial Restricted Vision Media $19000 + Service Charge
- Centennial Restricted High Vision $160,000 + Service Charge
- Karma is My Boyfriend $155000
- It’s A Love Story $85000
- It’s Been A Long Time Coming $175000
- …ready for it $95000
- I Remember It All Too Well $105000
- We Never Go Out of Style $67500
#buy #tickets #debit #credit #card