One-and-a-half-year-old girl died after being treated for burns due to falling boiling milk – Kottayam | Kanjirappally | burned to death

Kanjirapalli ∙ A one and a half year old girl who was being treated for burns after falling from boiling milk died. Sera Maria Prince, the only daughter of Edakunnam Payyampalli Prince Thomas and Diya Mathew, who lived on rent in Palambra, died. Later on 12th, Sera was treated at a private hospital in Erumeli.

The accident happened when mother Diya was buying boiling milk from the stove to make tea in the morning. Prince said that when the baby who ran behind unexpectedly grabbed the clothes and pulled him, the milk container fell on the baby’s body. The left side of the body, including the eye and ear, was severely burnt. The baby was treated for 16 days.

After a post-mortem at the Kottayam Medical College Hospital, he was cremated at St Mary’s Church, Podimattam on Thursday. Prince, who is working in Oman, came home after learning about the death of his child.

English Summary: Child dies of Burn Injuries at Kanjirappally

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Pocket
WhatsApp

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Recent News

Editor's Pick