The gas explosion in a nine-story building in Noginsk could have been caused by the gas turned on to heat the apartment at night, an emergency source told TASS. Recall that as a result of the incident, two people died, and, according to various sources, from five to nine people were injured.
“The cause of the explosion is a gas leak. It could have happened due to the gas that was turned on at night to heat the apartment, ”the source said.
The gas explosion took place today, September 8, at 6:55 am in Noginsk, on June 28 street, building 9. Five apartments were previously damaged. The prosecutor’s office of the Moscow region organized an inspection, the ICR opened a criminal case on the provision of services that did not meet security requirements.
Details – in the material “Kommersant” “Explosive Morning”.